Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sadie at 8 weeks+

The pups are on the move!  We can feel and hear them.  They are quite busy these days.  Sadie is still feeling great. She does spend quite a lot of time on the tile floors as they are very cool.  Photos are from today.  Nice that she can rest her tummy on the table when she sits.  X-rays will be taken tomorrow morning.  We are hoping we will be able to get a good count.  Will post when we get back from the Vets'. Anyone want to change their guess as to how many or which day?  I'm thinking 7 or 8 on Tues (maybe Wed.).  I know-I should settle on one day and one number. Sadie just says "a bunch! And they are heavy."  It will also be interesting to see how much weight she has gained.  I can still feel ribs--so most of her weight is caused by the pups and liquids.  Feels like I'm lifting an extra 20 pounds when I help her get up on the table.  She still puts her front feet on it, then I lift her from behind.

1 comment:

  1. My guess will be 9 puppies born on Thursday the 26th. Hoping for a bunch of girls. :-)

    Beverly in Texas

    ReplyDelete