Monday, September 27, 2010

Eggball work

Today the pups all got to exercise on the eggball.  It was fun to sit with the pups while I bounced it gently and rocked it back and forth.  They all stood and sat on the ball and were relaxed as it moved.  While I would work one pup, several others were usually trying to climb up to get on the ball.  This work is good for developing core muscles and balance.  These pups love anything I try with them.  They are such fun to work with.
"Why can't you put all of us on the eggball?"

With a little support from me, Joey stands on the eggball.

Surprisingly Joey was able to balance on the ball while she turned to look at me.

Tedy sits on the eggball while Joey begs for another turn.

Great Grandmother Mackie (nearly 13 y/o) and Sadie fall asleep while guarding the gate to the x-pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment