Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun News at Monumental

Have had some good news lately here at Monumental.  First I learned that Brady is #20 Dalmatian--yep bringing up the rear in the Top Twenty for now.  Guess I'll have to keep showing him-although we will be doing local shows only.  No traveling for now.  Today I learned that he is #1 Dalmatian in the new AKC Owner/Handler competition.  Too bad we don't have more local shows scheduled with that event.  He is also #9 all-breed O/H with a gazillion others.  Needless to say-I'm proud of this pup.  He loves to show and is such fun.  He reminds me a great deal of his Great Granny Mackie--I miss her so much--but see her in him often.
I also got Sadie's CD title photo today.  She looks so cute--me--not so much   I'm proud of her, too.  She is doing really nice open work, so it won't be long before I can enter her in a trial and give her a chance to earn that title.
Sadie earned a 190 and 4th place to finish her AKC Companion Dog title. (Actually-Sadie earned a 193--I gave her an extra command-intentionally-and lost 3 points-oh well-it was worth it.)  The judge pictured is Sue Oviatt-Harris.  She is a very fair judge and loves to see the dogs do well.

2 comments: