Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Jordi!

Today my big liver boy, Jordi, turned 10.  It doesn't seem possible-where does the time go.  He is a very sweet, happy boy.  Tuesday he got to do a little tracking--helped me find my friend's small camera.  Yesterday he got to do a therapy visit at MacKenzie Place where my mother lives.  She loves him.  He makes her laugh.  Everyone there loved seeing him.  Today we played in the yard, had special mini cakes, and got a couple new toys.  Jordi thinks every day is special.  That's just the way he is.  Here are some photos from his day:
What a hppy boy!!!  Love the devil look.

getting his cake

finishing touches

sniffing more cake

going to get that cake

 

 

trotting in the yard

happy dance!!

loving his time in the yard

what a nice day!
checking out his new toys-a Dal from our friends in Holland and a gorilla that 'talks'

 
 
my laughing boy-he had a great day

1 comment: